(534.81 KB, 1200x724)
thumbnail of scot-hun-fans-celebration.jpg
thumbnail of scot-hun-fans-celebration.jpg
scot-hun-fans-celebra... jpg
(606.76 KB, 1120x790)
Here's stats of the game. Tells it all.
Possession: 60% vs 40%
Attempts: 4 vs 14...
All that possession and passing game, Scotland couldn't translate it into shots on goal. They had to win and push for win, but most of the passing around eat up the time.
On the other hand 14 is a good attempt, and only one goal at the very end. Perhaps more possession would have helped.

Here's team Hungary. Look at that happy blackfella there. Kek.
And with fans.
thumbnail of Croatia-vs-Italy.jpg
thumbnail of Croatia-vs-Italy.jpg
Croatia-vs-Italy jpg
(58.21 KB, 960x600)
thumbnail of Albania-vs-Spain.jpg
thumbnail of Albania-vs-Spain.jpg
Albania-vs-Spain jpg
(84.6 KB, 1200x750)
This two today. Watching Croatia vs Italy.
It is possible that if both Albania and Croatia loses that team Hungary might just be in the knockout stage. I think it's enough if Albania X-es, but Croatia has to lose.
Frankly in the next two days as well, if the "big" teams beat the "small" ones that secures a place for Hungary. Problem is not that we're gonna get harder opponents in the next level (well opponent, I doubt we'll advance more than the first round), but I have to support such cunts like England over Slovenia (or today Spain and Italy).
Dog.
Italy equalized last minute!!!! 1-1
I feel sorry for the Croats, but THIS IS WAR!
Spain won by 0-1.

Tomorrow Clobenia have to lose against Small Island.
If not Czech Rapeublic and Georgia must not win (draw is okay).
Sooooo...
France had the lead for most of the game with a penalty, then Polan shot the equalizer... from another penalty. 1-1 honor is saved for Polan. They have to pack and go home. Oh well.
Meanwhile Negerland was beaten by Austria: 2-3. Neighbour is the group leader.

We are still at the third place in the advance table. I hope Slovenia loses. Sorry Slovborg.
0-0 on both matches.
This group is unbelievable. England is unbelievably shit! SHIT!
They held the ball for liek 99%, and couldn't manage to score. They have idiotic passes. Ofc respect to Slovenian defense, but still.
England is group leader with 2 scored goals in three matches.

Now Poortugal has to X at minimum against Georgia, and Turkay ditto against Czechia.
thumbnail of northern-hungary-vs-romania.jpg
thumbnail of northern-hungary-vs-romania.jpg
northern-hungary-vs-r... jpg
(65.22 KB, 960x600)
thumbnail of Ukraine-vs-Belgium.jpg
thumbnail of Ukraine-vs-Belgium.jpg
Ukraine-vs-Belgium jpg
(344.65 KB, 1980x1245)
Today's match ups.
Northern Hungary vs. Third of it Hungary
Second France vs. Half of it France
I think not much consequences in this one. The next to match played later in the evening will be more important. Czech Republic and Georgia must not win.
Northern Hungary vs Romania 1-1
Ukraine vs. Belgium 0-0
All the teams have 4 points, Ukraine has the worst goal difference, so they're packing.
thumbnail of Czech-Republic-vs-Turkey.jpg
thumbnail of Czech-Republic-vs-Turkey.jpg
Czech-Republic-vs-Tur... jpg
(52.05 KB, 960x600)
thumbnail of Georgia-vs-Portugal.jpg
thumbnail of Georgia-vs-Portugal.jpg
Georgia-vs-Portugal jpg
(82.59 KB, 1200x750)
Oh, I forgot to post.
Watching Turkey playing badly against a Czech team which has only 9 players. And now their goalie injured apparently.
Turkey scored, so it looks good for team Hungary.
But the Georgia vs Poortugal does not look good. Georgia is leading.
Turkey scored one more! 2-1, probably the last goal of the match.
But Georgia won 2-0, good by Euro Cup!
Poortugal will get Clobenia in the knockout stage instead us.

Question is whom to support from here?
Okay, actually this isn't too hard. No Croatia, so it's Italy. Perhaps the aforementioned Slovenia. It pained me not cheering for them against England, so giving back a little.
thumbnail of le-turan-face-s2.jpg
thumbnail of le-turan-face-s2.jpg
le-turan-face-s2 jpg
(92.04 KB, 400x362)
 >>/52119/
That's it.
> why not
I don't hold any grudge but that sounds ridiculous. I could support them against Negerlands. But then we have a very cool Dutch poster here. And then if Turkey beats Austria, and Romania beats the oranges, then whom should I support. Turkey isn't just Turan, but we had Turkbernd who is a cool dude as well. So there we go.
I rather stick with the classics, and cheer for Italy.
Knockout stage is tarting on the 29th, two fixtures each day, at 18:00 and 21:00 CEST.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Euro_2024#Knockout_stage
Starting with:
- Switzerland vs Italy
- Germany vs Denmark
So Italy I'm gonna support, I've no preference in the other match.
thumbnail of Germany-vs-Denmark.jpg
thumbnail of Germany-vs-Denmark.jpg
Germany-vs-Denmark jpg
(70.73 KB, 1038x519)
thumbnail of Swiss-italy.jpg
thumbnail of Swiss-italy.jpg
Swiss-italy jpg
(60.83 KB, 1920x1080)
As posted above this two starts.
Sw. vs Ita at 18
and Ger vs Den at 21
I'm definitely watching the Italy match, not sure about the other one. I'm hoping they won't play like comatose zombies like in the group stage.
The performance of the Italian team was abysmal, Switzerland had her well deserved 2-0 win. They dominated in scoring attempts and scored nice goals.
In the end I might end up rooting for Romania.
Germany won 2-0
Their first goal was from a penalty, right after the referee - with the help of the VAR - invalidated a Danish goal. The offside was literally a toe more than the defender's position.
Danes did not lose heart, and struggled till the last minute.
The match was disrupted by a storm, that brought hail, at about the 35th mins.
It was an action packed match, both team playing well, but one obviously better. Reminded me of the Germany vs. Hungary match.

Fuck. Long day.
It was in intense match. Northern Hungary lead the game for long by 1 - from the 25th mintues. And in the 96th minutes England equalized. It was a nice acrobatic goal. Then in the overtime they put another in.
NH. pushed on, refusing the defeat, had many attempts, no avail. Kinda sad, they played well.
thumbnail of spain-vs-georgia-stats-attacking.png
thumbnail of spain-vs-georgia-stats-attacking.png
spain-vs-georgia-stat... png
(31.55 KB, 886x652)
It was an enjoyable match, albeit lopsided. Spain won by 4-1.
The lonely Georgian goal was an own goal by Spain. One of the goals of Spain was also own goal
Team Georgia played with good morale whole game, but couldn't reach the Spanish net. They had only 4 attempts, none shots on goal. The Spanish defense closed, and checked them very efficiently.

On the 5th the Germans will meet the Spanish team. Great struggle expected. I would say both team would be in the final, but they destined to meet before that. Only one of them remains. It will be a close one, I wouldn't bet neither of them. Perhaps the Spanish team feels like they working together better.
thumbnail of France-vs-Belgium.jpg
thumbnail of France-vs-Belgium.jpg
France-vs-Belgium jpg
(181.79 KB, 1640x924)
Watching this, second half just started. France has quite an advantage on the field, but they couldn't translate that into goals. So 0-0 for now. Both teams are black. Even goalies.
 >>/52141/
Half-time ended in 0 egal. Portugal had quite a few chances, Slovenia is struggling to get near to the opponent's net. Still, better match then the previous.
Slovenia is giving everything, they would deserve a win.
After a long, long 0-0 it came to penalty. Diego Costa blocked all three Slovenian attempts, while the Portugal penalty takers scored.
Sloven players did their best, and made Portugal sweat blood.
thumbnail of Romania-vs-Netherlands.jpg
thumbnail of Romania-vs-Netherlands.jpg
Romania-vs-Netherlands jpg
(68.46 KB, 960x600)
thumbnail of Austria-vs-Turkey.jpg
thumbnail of Austria-vs-Turkey.jpg
Austria-vs-Turkey jpg
(45.2 KB, 960x600)
Today I'm gonna have the pleasure to support Romania against Netherlands. There's a first for everything. Since the Dutch is a traditionally strong team, this match ought to be boring.
In Austria vs. Turkey two small teams will meet. This one probably be exciting. I'm not sure which one I prefer. I don't mind either of 'em winning. I've seen Turkey having an enthusiastic team with hesitant attackers. I've not seen Austria playing. Scored goals against Netherlands.
We'll see.
 >>/52147/
The second match just starting.
In the first Romania got beaten 3-0. Was a bit painful to watch their struggle. They started out strong but that only carried them for 15 mins, then disappeared. They suffered a goal and two injuries, one player had to substituted early. The third goal happened at the very end.
All in all better match then expected.

And Turkey just scored at the 2nd minute.
Match started quick, attempts in rapid succession on both sides.
thumbnail of spain-vs-germany.jpg
thumbnail of spain-vs-germany.jpg
spain-vs-germany jpg
(52.48 KB, 1038x584)
This starts soon. Then Portugal-France.
Tomorrow England vs eSwitzini at 6, and Netherlands vs Turkey at 9. This one I won't see, perhaps the first half or not even that.
Those France and England matches will probably borefests.
Long match again. It wasn't boring for sure, only at places.
Spain won 2-1 against Germany, at the end of the 2x15 min overtime. A player of theirs essentially sacrificed himself to stop a German attack at the very end. He wouldn't play next match for he gathered too many yellow, this match being one, then he committed a foul to stop an opponent, got the second yellow of the match, and a red ofc. Was very interesting.
Long match ends 0-0.
The absolute state of strikers. Complete inability to score. Attackers overcomplicating situations instead of trying to kick the fuckin ball at the net.
France beat Portugal in the end with penalties, 4-5.
It was a boring 120 minutes, with 1-1 end score. Penalty shootouts favored England by one, they advance.
So Netherlands won 2-1.
A Spanish-Dutch final would be a godsend! Both France's and England's matches are so fucking boring!

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #45473
Max 20 files0 B total