a random baaa2 banner

/baaa2/ - Autism

Dunking on the mentally ill


New Reply on thread #21819
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]


thumbnail of Clarity01.png
thumbnail of Clarity01.png
Clarity01 png
(268.15 KB, 1304x479)
Yonkers: "I do not act or show any signs of Autism"

Yonkers Official©®™ Tactics and Techniques Due to his Autism (Part 1 of 2)



➽ Yonkers Tactic N° 1: Pretend to be his dead brother, endlessly.

➽ Yonkers Tactic N° 2: Use an absurd escape clause, ie. ‘I was only joking’; ‘I wasn’t serious’; ‘I was just fucking with you’.

➽ Yonkers Technique N° 3: Be abusive. Be aggressive. Be hostile. Be negative. Show hatred. (cf. #49)

➽ Yonkers Technique N° 4: Never be wrong; always be seen to be right, even to the detriment of my own credibility.

➽ ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩
 Yonkers Tactic N° 5: Delusion: “I literally have magic”; “I cannot die”; “I am a scientist”; “I am over 1,000 years old”; “I am a cat/dragon…”; “I have cat parents”; “I literally lived in France”.

➽ Yonkers Technique N° 6: Invent facts because I know nothing of my adversaries.

➽ Yonkers Technique N° 7: Piteously and childishly ask for help/collaboration, then violently refuse it when offered.

➽ Yonkers Technique N° 8: Use Baby words/talk; act infantile and childish.

➽ Yonkers Technique N° 9: Create/Invent imaginary infantile cartoon friends/worlds. (cf. #26)

➽ Yonkers Technique N° 10: Blatantly lie, despite copious evidence.

➽ Yonkers Tactic N° 11: Reply with complete unintelligible nonsense/indecipherable riddles when unable to think of anything original to say. (cf. #43)

➽ Yonkers Tactic N° 12: Insult/Attack the poster rather than answer the question to avoid the hard truth and/or facts as presented. (cf. #23)

➽ Yonkers Technique N° 13: YELL; Flip out; use Tard screeching; AAAAAAAAA etc.

➽ Yonkers Technique N° 14: Deflect attention toward myself.

➽ Yonkers Tactic N° 15: Be incapable of neither making nor implementing plans, therefore never finish anything I plan/announce.

➽ Yonkers Technique N° 16: Loudly blame others for my own shortcomings. (cf. #4)

➽ Yonkers Technique N° 17: Flail arms above head wildly to attract attention to myself.

➽ Yonkers Technique N° 18: Continually change the name I want to be known as.

➽ Yonkers Tactic N° 19: Make a loud, demented, deluded response of self-justification, which will only prove to degrade my minimal credibility even further. (cf. #44)

➽ Yonkers Tactic N° 20: Avoidance. At all costs.

➽ Yonkers Tactic N° 21: Make death threats.

➽ Yonkers Technique N° 22: Refuse to listen and/or learn/take advice.

➽ Yonkers Technique N° 23: Focus on a completely irrelevant thing and disregard the subject/question/statement/discourse. (Cf. #’s14 & 20).

➽ Jordan Rivera's LARP Tactic N° 24: Ask something by doing the exact opposite; live in “Opposite Land”; Objective: Draw attention to myself.

➽ Yonkers Technique N° 25: Justify and defend my autistic deluded fantasies.

➽ Yonkers Technique N° 26: Create/Invent imaginary companies etc. (cf. #9)

➽ Yonkers Technique N° 27: Be incapable of social interaction and interpersonal dialogue.

➽ Yonkers Tactic N° 28: Totally humiliate and degrade myself to gain respect.

➽ Yonkers Technique N° 29: Remain unemployed and unemployable.

➽ Yonkers Technique N° 30: Constantly crave attention. (cf. #44)

Continued… 2/2
 >>/21819/
Yonkers Official©®™ Tactics and Techniques Due to his Autism (Part 2 of 2)

➽ Yonkers Technique N° 31: Do not sleep; Hallucinate; talk shit.

➽ Yonkers Tactic N° 32: Post humiliating pictures of myself and family members.

➽ Yonkers Tactic N° 33: Plead piteously, seeking compassion; “Stop tormenting me”; “Why can’t you guys leave me alone?” (cf. #36)

➽ Yonkers Technique N° 34: Never express compassion, remorse, pity, empathy.

➽ Yonkers Technique N° 35: Blame Klim for anything I do not like/agree with.

➽ Yonkers Tactic N° 36: Claim to be misunderstood; Whine piteously and childishly: “No-one understands me!”; “Leave me alone!”; “I don't want to be a forgotten memory” (cf. #33)

➽ Yonkers Technique N° 37: Don’t detect sarcasm. Don’t understand irony. Don’t ‘get’ parody. Satire is beyond me. I take things literally. I do not recognise criticism, mockery or insults for what they are.

 ( NB. Yonkers: "This is called 'sarcasm'. The reason this is highlighted for you is the fact you will be incapable of distinguishing that unless you are specifically told." 

🤦‍♂️🤢💩👶😒🤡😑🤯🥔🥴😱😖💩👺😠😨💩😕😵😬 )

➽ Yonkers Technique N° 38: I am unable to conceive that your opinion differs from mine.

➽ Yonkers Technique N° 39: Be too narcissistic to understand my ‘art’ is pure childish cringe and truly terrible.

➽ Yonkers Tactic N° 40: If I make a logo of it, it simply must be real and true.

➽ Yonkers Technique N° 41: Make shit up as I go, including my ‘Canon Lore’.

➽ Yonkers Technique N° 42: Flatly deny my Mexican/Aztec heritage.

➽ Yonkers Technique N° 43: Use nonsense “Cartoon Logic” as my reality and justification – when it suits me.

➽ Yonkers Technique N° 44: Display personal insecurity; have no self-confidence, self-respect, self-worth nor self-assurance. (cf. #45)

➽ Yonkers Technique N° 45: Desperately seek ego-inflating self-justification, self-vindication, self-approval and affirmation. (cf. #44)

➽ Yonkers Technique N° 46: Be racially abusive.

➽ Yonkers Technique N° 47: Be unable to leave this place because of #’s 44 & 45. “I don't want to be a forgotten memory”.

➽ Yonkers Technique N° 48: Flatly refuse to accept my diagnosis of High-Spectrum Low-Functioning PDD Autism (etc.), despite all the obvious evidence to the contrary.

➽ Yonkers Technique N° 49: Be hypersensitive to anything I do not agree with/understand (cf. #48); react violently (cf. #’s 3 & 4); When confused - swear a lot.

➽ Yonkers Technique N° 50: Violently refute/deny my past, despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

➽ Yonkers Technique N° 51: I do not/cannot read/cope with a “Wall of Text”.

➽ Yonkers Technique N° 52: React violently, negatively and aggressively if someone threatens to deny me my internet access, or takes away my computing/drawing devices. (cf. #49)

➽ Yonkers Technique N° 53: Ridiculously claim someone else ‘Brainwashed and Groomed me against my Will’ as an escape clause.

➽ Yonkers Technique N° 54: Project onto others what I perceive to be my own failings, faults, flaws, weaknesses, inconsistencies, deficiencies, and shortcomings; reflect onto others the blame for things I perceive to be negative characteristics about myself. "My perception of you is a reflection of me". ie. "You am I". I know that deep inside my very essence what I am, and no amount of hiding behind PDD can change that.


©®™ Poopcat Co. 2023 
“Secret Squirrel Seen Shitting on Secret Starter Road”
ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩

🙄 inb4 Poopcat’s childish retarded PDD screaming-sperg-out paranoid delusional BULLSHIT nonsense AAAA klim did it no u yaddah yaddah yaddah… 
Jordan: We all understand that your main job is to set the record straight, but what if the record is Imaginary?
 >>/21819/
I've already debunked all of these fucking tactics and techniques. 
I already stopped asking for collaborating on my shows long time ago too. 
None of my cartoons are "infantile" either and they aren't for children.
 >>/21842/
How am I denying what never  happened? 
Also the "forgotten memory" thing was when I was  bored,  so WHY DO YOU SUDDENLY CARE TO POST THINGS THAT'S LITEARLLY  FROM A YEAR AGO. 
> anon 
STOP FORGETTING MY FUCKING NAME YOU KNOW WHO I FUCKING AM. you PEDOPHILE.
 >>/21863/
Let's get this straight with (You), anon:

A.) It's NOT OK for anyone else to bring up YOUR past.
but
B.) It's OK for YOU to bring up others' past.

Is that right, anon?
 >>/21865/
at least my past wasnt being a fucking AAM or MAP as well as stealing other people's fucking artwork  
> anon 
YOU KNOW WHO I AM THIS ISNT A GAME
> a childre- 
Pokemon has a fanbase of  teens and adults, moron. 
No  "child" wants  to  dream about being a pokemon trainer. 
Also there's legit pornography of fucking Pokemon, AND its trainers Ash  and his f riend  Misty and possibly Brock. 
Don't fucking go your way to tell me  "it's for kids" when it isn't. The target audience and everything else from Pokemon isn't that of a preschooler's imagination, you know.
 >>/22044/
theres porn of bluey
as you well know
because you been posting your pedozoo diapershit pics that prove it
and that is exclusively for little kids
that there is porn of it just proves there are pedos on the internet
like you bro
like you
thumbnail of Yonkers - Intolerant and Incontinent.jpg
thumbnail of Yonkers - Intolerant and Incontinent.jpg
Yonkers -... jpg
(441.79 KB, 1010x1343)
thumbnail of Yonkers is Insane 02.jpg
thumbnail of Yonkers is Insane 02.jpg
Yonkers is Insane 02 jpg
(213.9 KB, 1193x826)
 >>/22067/
Isn't it interesting that the screeching anon does not reply to this post in particular, as he knows all too well it describes his activities perfectly... and he knows it, too... he just doesn't want to draw anyone's attention to it at all.
Good call, anon.
 >>/22059/
That's you trying to justify your creepiness over me 
 >>/22067/
what porn? i wasnt even posting cub porn, it was just bluey in a diaper. 
why so riled up over a general image of some cartoon square dog anyway? its not like it was canon in the show for even bandit to do weird things. 
there are  no pedos, no, you're just whining over people who are profiction.  the real pedos are the ones who do pro-contact on real, incapable-of-consent children 
 >>/22095/
> screeching anon 
You're the one screeching. 
> as  he all know too we-  
Fuck off. 
Stop. Talking. Like. That. 
You're not lemony snicket.
thumbnail of be-civil.jpg
thumbnail of be-civil.jpg
be-civil jpg
(77.2 KB, 400x559)
 >>/22270/
We. Must. Obey. Him. Faithfully.
Please stop repeating yourself. Please stop repeating yourself. Please stop repeating yourself. Please stop repeating yourself. Please stop repeating yourself. Please stop repeating yourself. Please stop repeating yourself. Please stop repeating yourself. Please stop repeating yourself. Please stop repeating yourself. Please stop repeating yourself. Please stop repeating yourself.
 >>/22270/
Cartoons are still pedo Jordan.
https://www.justice.gov/criminal/criminal-ceos/citizens-guide-us-federal-law-obscenity
> Section 1466A of Title 18, United State Code, makes it illegal for any person to knowingly produce, distribute, receive, or possess with intent to transfer or distribute visual representations, such as drawings, cartoons, or paintings that appear to depict minors engaged in sexually explicit conduct and are deemed obscene.
> drawings, cartoons, or paintings
Your fiction defence doesn't make you any less of a pedo in the eyes of the law.
 >>/22270/
> i whack it to cartoon animals in diapers
> i post cartoon child animals in diapers
idk bro that sounds like pedozoo talk to me lol
 >>/22292/
 >>/22278/
They specifically said cartoons of REAL minors (i.e. grace vanderwall or issy simpson depicted as underage and in porn) is something worth a charge, not a fiction, unreal creation of a fake thing... 
Like, if I draw a cartoon cat or CREATURE that RESEMBLES NOBODY AT ALL??? It isn't fucking zoophilia nor pedophilia.  Stop trying to fucking put your sick paraphilia in cartoons holy shit. 
My god you're actually stupid you don't even have any respect for victims. Kill yourself. 
You probably would still hate me  if I told you I got fucking abused irl. 
 >>/22272/
> tells me to stop repeating  myself 
> is doing the exact thing to my posts 
Man fuck off you post that chicken and  jordan image multiple times already,  are you a robot or something? Stop please. 
 >>/22292/
Who? 
Who the fuck is an "addict" because I'm not, for sure.
 >>/22306/
You are wrong and I hope you eventually have to be told this by a judge.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simulated_child_pornography
 >>/22306/
https://www.cbr.com/former-teacher-sentenced-for-simpsons-porn/
The Simpsons children are not real minors but he got a real sentence.
thumbnail of blockel.png
thumbnail of blockel.png
blockel png
(8.56 KB, 395x483)
 >>/22311/
> i hope-
Hopes denied,  delusional spastic. Shove a giant pill up your throat.
I'm not defending REAL people using REAL children for THEIR AI porn.  
Now, let me show you a drawing of something NOT REAL. 
Do you see any "minor" in it? I didn't think so. 
 >>/22313/
They were living in the UK, dumbass. PLUS THIS WAS 13 YEARS AGO?! LMAO 
> but drawings and animation are more of a thought crime  
Man, you're a thought crime person, aren't you? 
Read my post again, I'm not "defending" anyone. 
Oh, speaking of "judge" why not tell that to Klim. An actual pedophile that speaked  to me  inappropriately when I was a  literal minor during 2020s. Don't pretend to not care, drive off the elder bastard.
 >>/22323/
You're literally bringing up stuff unrelated to  me posting normally, what does that even make you? 
When have I ever said anything about porn, because I'm saying that klim should be the one prosecuted and away from the internet. 
> with the introduciton of the PROTE- 
That's outdated. More like the BitchAssLaw of Kicking Dumb Ass Puritans Like You 2024.
 >>/22325/
 >>/22320/
 >>/22320/
> Boise, Idaho
> the UK
I guess we can add geography to the list of things you're too stupid to grasp.
I also don't see how 13 years ago makes it irrelevant. In fact, this was after the law got STRICTER with the introduction of the PROTECT Act of 2003.
> Puritans 
We prefer the term:
> law obiding non sex offenders
And you should consider joining us.
thumbnail of nora_beady_3_by_macbalmo_dfzqjaw.jpg
thumbnail of nora_beady_3_by_macbalmo_dfzqjaw.jpg
nora_beady_3_by_m... jpg
(43.88 KB, 504x583)
 >>/22327/
Reposting  is a  sin. Lmao 
> We pre- 
Okay, nigger please stop using "we". You are not a collective, you are a delusional scumbag. You  see  nothing wrong  with ACTUAL freaks like Klim yet you shit your pants over a cartoon of a fake being. 
> law obiding no- 
You can't  offend sex by jacking off to a cartoon, and i'm not saying a person is a cartoon to be  objectified. You aren't even abiding by anything, just being delusional again a nd again, any second you make a post. So sad. 
Who would live like you? Maybe consider joining Mrs. Beady for a change.
 >>/22329/
There are a lot of people in the world who are not sex offenders, I can talk for them should I choose to. You can ignore the law all you want, but it doesn't change it.
Your beloved underage fictional characters are still against the US law and none of your arguing changes that. What I am giving you is a warning, but feel free to ignore it.
It's ultimately you who will pay the price should you need to get your computer fixed and send it to the shop, or should you be investigated for some other act and they happen to find it.
 >>/22332/
Buddy,  once  again you're not reading what I  said. 
Originally  this debate was about klim posting about real children compared to me formerly posting my f amily. 
Whereas, with me, i've never had any exploited images of my family,  not even of  my mom. 
But  when klim posts a nything, he's already  regarded as a creep. 
You, don't see  anything wrong  with that but  you shit your pants (again) over  me telling it how it is.  
I'm only doing nothing but trying  to get this board help, and you're trying to stop that from happening. It  needs  to be deprived of  posting about one person every day. 
> your beloved fictional under- 
Dude. 
Shut up. 
You have no comprehension over any law because you're a delusional scumbag. If you think cartoons are real please seek help immediately. 
Also what  fiction charactrers, I'm talking about if you exploit a REAL PERSON, A REAL ACTOR, no matter what age, you will get hate for it. 
I.E. I've been exploited when I was 17  years  old by an older party t han me at the time. 
Yet you don't freak out about that.  Dude. This was all in 2021;.
> You can igno- 
I'm telling you, man. 
You're the one changing the subject to your ridden delusions.  
> it's ultimately you even though you're just telling me factual things right while i'm a big dumb dumb believing in dumb lies like "masturbating is a sin" or "if you jerk off to porn you're bad", and i'm gonna keep whining and be crazy til i die on the hills. i suck at life and misread things like a mental patient
Man. You're so lost. Not even a doctor can help you.
thumbnail of you did this to yourself.jpg
thumbnail of you did this to yourself.jpg
you did this to... jpg
(139.14 KB, 1125x1103)
 >>/22353/
 >>/22354/
You are acting very sinful and saying very sinful things against your brothers, anon.
You need to repent of your sin.
Next time you go to Mass, be the good cannibal and eat the flesh and drink the blood of a living person! Muwahahahaaa!
 >>/22353/
You love to ignore reality. You keep using your "cartoons and fictional" argument despite being given clear evidence of two different US courts convicting people for possessing them.
I am stating facts and you don't like them. Argue with me all you want but the law remains the same.
 >>/22389/
 >>/22389/
> You love to ignore reality
Look who's talking 
> You keep using your "cartoons and fictional" argument despite being gi- 
Yes yes  your little imaginary friends have problems  too we also shoved a big fat lethal pill down their throat.  
Sorry I can't help your brain.
 >>/22411/
Were the judges delusional Jordan? Why did they convict the man who had manga of fictional children that never existed?
The law doesn't match what you are claiming.
 >>/22425/
Literally why are  you changing the subject instead of admitting you need help so  desperately, bro. 
> Jordan 
I know not of this rando. I'm just an "anon" like everyone else.
 >>/22490/
> anon
cf. https://rb.gy/oxxjt7 re. #18

Jordan: We all understand that your main job is to set the record straight, but what if the record is Imaginary?
 >>/22490/
The subject is your mistaken belief that underage characters are legal in US law if they aren't based on real people.
The people who have been convicted are proof that you are wrong. You are aroused by illegal material, so trying to claim that anyone else "needs help" is laughable.
You'll need the help of a lawyer and probably a behavioural therapist if anyone in law enforcement sees your collection.
> durrr, ahurrr!! durrrr! i repeat myself like a dummy! durrr! and im a stinky puritan dum dum! 
You're deluding really hard, man. 
> you are aroused  by 
Nope. Sorry pal, I'm not the one clicking on nor viewing fucking deleted CSEM rape threads with real children being hurt. So no I am not aroused by this "illegal material" if that's what you mean. The BO just deletes any  sussy link like that.
 >>/22510/
> People who don't like illegal content are 'puritanical'
That's a very pedophilic view, no wonder you tried to hide your reply.
> Talk about more severe content once again so that you can defend your lesser content
That doesn't change what those men went to jail for. Is other stuff worse? Yes. Is what you like legal? No.
That's why the men who had cartoons of fictional underage characters that have never existed STILL went to jail. Move the goal posts all you want, but it doesn't change the status of what you DO like.
 >>/22510/
It seems this anon knows a lot about illegal paedophile websites... just sayin'

We are sure the Police he reports his sexual abuse to will be interested in that, when they deep-scan all his electronic devices.
thumbnail of NSA.png
thumbnail of NSA.png
NSA png
(24.71 KB, 300x300)
 >>/22528/
Thank you, concerned citizen. We have accessed his ISP logs and we are acting on this information presently.

Reference Number: 934R-739-dw
Date: 02.05.24
> he still thinks i'm talking about real  children and teenagers being groomed  when in actuality i'm not. 
> i'm only saying fictional characters such as even obscure ones  like tamagotchi aint real 
man ur all screws loose, fuck off  
maybe turntechdave is a better person to talk to about these problems you have. 
https://baraag.net/@[email protected] 
have fun. dont come crying to me when he blocks your ass.
 >>/22528/
 >>/22533/
> just  sayi- 
NO YOU'RE NOT "JUST SAYING". 
WILL YOU FUCKING STOP REPEATING YOURSELF ALREADY. 
> we are sure the pol- 
Man, you're a delusional larper not even  the cops want to help you. 
> his sexua- 
PFFT lmao i've never "sexually abused"  anyone if you're talking about me  rightfully calling out a german person who - in  turn -  was the one abusing me 
> when they deepsca-  
seriously you're more retarded than those liberals 
> concerned citize- 
Holy shit you're really deranged. You're concerned about a fucking NOTHINGBURGER made up from NOBODY BUT A LONER irl but you dont react when i pull out evidence of your fucking a ntics and you stalking me when i was a kid. I'm not gonna say this again.
 >>/22636/
> a pedo on the internet is a better person to talk to about matters of the law than the US goverment.
No, I don't think so.
> he still thinks i'm talking about real children
Nobody mentioned real children, stop moving the window. The law explicitly says "including a drawing, cartoon, sculpture, or painting" and "It is not a required element of any offense under this section that the minor depicted actually exist"
https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?hl=false&edition=prelim&req=granuleid%3AUSC-prelim-title18-section1466A
> nobody mentioned real chil- 
You're implying that, however. 
> the law explicitly says- 
That you're an idiot, I know. 
They didn't say if you draw tails in a diaper having sex or some sort should you get banned from USA immediately.
 >>/22668/
No, you're bringing up real children because you can make your offense lesser in comparison.
The text is all there and it is clear. It calls out "cartoon" and says the character doesn't need to have ever existed. That's exactly what you defend and it says it is not legal. Dance around it all you want but the law stays the same.
 >>/22675/
...I am not? I didn't say they'd consent. 
> it calls  out cart- 
But it doesnt say dumb shit like Sonic characters that drawn in sexual situations would be banned or  illegal. Dumbass 
> dance around it 
Yeah on your face. But I wouldnt sit my butt on you
 >>/22676/
> it doesn't list every fictional character
That's because it is a legal document. It says "cartoon" and covers them all by how it is worded.
> Yeah on your face. But I wouldnt sit my butt on you
I'm not interested in your gay ass eating erotic roleplay, save it for Discord.
 >>/22688/
That's true. You're trying to move away from the topic of how something which is fictional and never existed is still against the law.
Yonkers von Poopcat d’Mittens Official©®™ Tactics and Techniques Due to his Autism: https://rb.gy/oxxjt7

➽ Yonkers Technique N° 16: Play my “Victim Card” at every opportunity; Loudly blame others for my shortcomings; assign blame onto others for what I did to myself. (cf. #4)
thumbnail of rabbit.png
thumbnail of rabbit.png
rabbit png
(889 B, 200x200)
Yonkers asks his trolls: “WHY DO YOU KEEP COMING HERE?”

(*) Why? Because: YOU REPLY TO POINTLESS SHITPOSTING DESIGNED TO BAIT YOU, AND YOU BITE EVERY TIME.
That's it. Yes, it’s that simple.

Yonkers asks his trolls: “What are you even gaining from any of this?”

(*) Answer:  JUST TO LAUGH AT YOUR FOOLISHNESS.
That's it. Yes, it’s that simple.

(*) Simply: Your replies and responses are hilariously entertaining, even if you don’t realise it. Yes, it’s that simple.

NOTE: That's not the answer you would like to hear, but that is the honest reason.

No rules or personal boundaries apply for (You), Fascist. This is here, and you don’t rule here. You do NOT tell others what to do.
If you want rules, create your own board. And stay there.

Thanks for playing this game (You) invented, anon. It's always so much fun to see you take pointless shitposting so seriously.
 >>/26753/
no, it's  because you can't live a day without me. you think i'm attractive while you spit out fake opinions and blame anyone else's suffering on me, when i am not the cause of that. you misuse words a lot, not knowing what it actually means compared to your  failed attempts at posting anything "funny". for example, calling me a fascist" would mean i would  be, to your mind, an "advocate", in which i am not. 
i am also not "intolerant" nor authoritarian. i just feel uncomfortable around you, but you don't really scare me. 
there is nothing funny, entertaining, memorable or even interesting about you. or your behavior. you aren't special, you're just like the other pedos in denial who  talk about irl grooming, minus that, and most often repeating himself like an escaped mental patient with severe dementia. 
boundaries apply when i rightfully tell you to stop, so far you had not stopped. 
there is nothing to laugh at when people are serious, and not "haha serious", i mean  SERIOUS serious. stop saving my stuff and my  face pics already, and delete your shitty system32. do anything that's more  beneficial  to your life besides attempting to mock a 20 year old. please. 
nobody invented a game here or anywhere, you're the one treating it like is.
thumbnail of No brain activity detected.jpg
thumbnail of No brain activity detected.jpg
No brain activity... jpg
(72.26 KB, 850x927)
 >>/26789/
Oh Poopcat. You have let us all down here today. You replied angrily to shitpost bait, rather than choose to just ignore it. You failed yourself again. Everyone here is deeply disappointed in you, Yonkers, for doing the opposite of what you should do. What is worse is that you have let YOURSELF down. Now everybody here knows that you are not only a complete fool, but a fucking retard. Be proud of your massive failure today.

It's clear the twice-weekly Psychotherapy Groups (or, as you call them, “Play Groups”) you attend are doing nothing to help you. Just cooperate with them, and you will feel better.
 >>/26817/
> It's the other way around.
> comes to this board
lol no it aint geordie
you have no reason to come here other than to see us
thumbnail of Timmy - Jimmy 03.jpg
thumbnail of Timmy - Jimmy 03.jpg
Timmy - Jimmy 03 jpg
(125.14 KB, 1200x927)
Even MORE of his online aliases!

➽ [●] Jordan Manuel Rivera, aka.

Yonkers / Meow Meow Kitty / Bell Cat / Woody / gwow19 / Macker Mellamental Relashni / Lil’ Macker / Starcat / Lil’ Dalla Mane / Woody Woodpecker / Evil Dark Lord / Scarfy / woodyentgroup / dvdcollection123 / dvdrocks / Jay Dane / Asriel / blandsupestar / GangsterWoody / Ralsei / Typical-Warrior / Starzy the Starcat / Geordie / Starruko / Mittens / Mitty / Shmarty / merkakol / merka1arts / Hallyguy981 / Spinny Kitty / merka / kamaki / wallabays / Nethernets / BakutheCat / quindle / rennard / lotusflower …

YES! There are the names he has actually called himself and has demanded everybody else call him, over these last few years… it’s clearly all just a childish game for him.
you do notice that i'm not really the one behind lotusflower, right? 
i also wouldnt give characters a brand of copyright stuff for their shirt. 
i also don't draw blocky like i used to anymore, and kelly does NOT lack boobs. 
she isn't the next vib ribbon, dude.
 >>/26968/
Is this the guy who licked his own poop and said it tastes like some sort of pill?
I bet you regret telling everyone that, dude.
 >>/26894/
yonkers name was when i got doxxed 5 years ago. 
meow kitty is jut an old mod name  
bell cat is just a drawing i did a year ago. 
woody is a former name, gwow19 is  an old name, and dead account.
 >>/27000/
Once again, half of these names are just misused, and assumed. I am not baku the cat and i am not wallabays. I'm not shmorky either, and i AM NOT LOTUSFLOWER
 >>/27051/
Reminds me of, those threads on 8 /b/ going along the lines of...
> shit posting
> spit roasting
And.
> take your meds
> make your beds
> bake your breads
 >>/27070/
Fuck me. This entire thread might be Jordan, by listening to almost the first half of that stream, he got us into. I wonder who is next, discord happened, deviantart is current, he better not infect this place, with Instagram. Then we'd really be fucked.
 >>/27074/
On the one hand, I wouldn't mind Instagram posters given that all they do is post tits. On the other hand, everyone who actually sides with Jordan is a fat retard child, so the tit posting would be nothing but foulness.
 >>/27075/
> everyone who actually sides with Jordan is a fat retard child, so the tit posting would be nothing but foulness.
I just got to the half end of that retard stream, and the only guy that cracks me up is ignoring Jordan and talking about candy and cereal, complete ignoring the little campaign. And they kick him out, because he won't recognize, Jordan's presence.
 >>/27076/
I'll have to take your word for it for now. Herbert the Pupvert's contently on the verge of crying voice was too grating to listen to. On a stream with Jordan, HE was too annoying to listen to.
That's quite a trick.
thumbnail of 113023.gif
thumbnail of 113023.gif
113023 gif
(849.88 KB, 500x341)
Anon, p1ssmaxxing might sound like a fringe meme, but it's actually about optimizing your urine stream for health and vigor—totally not what you'd expect, right? The idea (in jest, mostly) is to tweak your hydration, diet, and maybe some questionable life hacks to achieve the ultimate flow. It's a mix of irony and a pinch of bro science. Drink your water, mind your business, and maybe don't take this one too seriously, kek.
 >>/27082/
Lol our board got brought up plenty, in the attempts of secret hide outs, for Klim when, it's all public with no need of acc's.
 >>/27110/
Well, one guy did that to me, when I was 15. On bant 2019 of course 
 >>/27111/
You're a legit pedophile omg. Stop trying to deny your creepiness. Once you fuck with my 15 year old pics of me, you've already committed a grave mistake. Sexual or not, it's not right to just randomly say something POTENTIONALLY CREEPY to a minor's face, or a childhood photo of them.
thumbnail of Poop Police 02.jpg
thumbnail of Poop Police 02.jpg
Poop Police 02 jpg
(1.16 MB, 3000x3000)
 >>/27132/
Those are some very serious allegations: You should report them to the Police and Proper Authorities, Jordan.

They will need to survey all of your electronic devices to find evidence of your claims. Are you willing to do that, or will you just continue to make false accusations that you cannot prove?

Why does “the angry anon” respond to these posts at all? What are they trying to hide and/or prevent from happening, we all wonder?

Jordan: If you think you'd rather talk to him about it every single day of your life and whine like a bitch rather than tell the police, then that's your problem, and no one else's.

No one is going to accept your “Victim Card” any longer.


“Yeah... gotta go with Klim on this one, Jordan.”
 >>/27138/
"i-it's delusional" mfs when i pull out LEGIT evidence from ALL available archives: 
 >>/27144/
Fake quoting and repeating yourself isn't going to change what you did. 
 >>/27153/
So now you see how I feel? Finally you admit that I was actually uncomfortable on 4chan.
 >>/27158/
I admit it, you probably were. Then again, what was a minor doing on a site exclusively for over 18s? Sounds like a failure in parenting happened for years.
 >>/27165/
Didn't he say he never wanted to leave 4chan on the stream? Even though he was under the age required to use 4chan?
Sounds like he was trying to be a rebel.
 >>/27222/
 >>/27223/
Rebelling is a part of childhood. Smacking that shit down is a part of parenting. In fact, most parents learn to say no before the child gets to the age where it stops shitting its pants.
Then again, Jordan is developmentally delayed and enjoys shitting his pants so maybe Carmen was just waiting for him to stop before she begins setting boundaries. A day that never came.
> f-failure in parent- 
No, it wasn't. 
I was already mature enough to be curious about certain sites.  >>/27222/
Do you not realize that opinions/views can change over time? And when haev I ever liked 4chan, because  before I knew it, it was always mean... but also riddled with goddamn porn
 >>/27445/
Shut up and leave trans people alone! 
 >>/27633/
Saving AI art doesn't count, and it isn't from me. 
You're a moron like Thyla. 
> personal role model 
I don't have one, cunt.
 >>/27773/
to be honest geordie was in new york
a brown deranged poop eating diddler with an animal fetish is just thursday
you could meet them by talking to any of the new visitors
the only difference is that crack is more expensive than ass crack
junk vs jenk
 >>/27925/
Fuck off where? This is the mock Jordan Rivera board and he is mocking Jordan Rivera. Sounds like he is in exactly the right place.
Are you in the right place Anonymous?
thumbnail of craaazy.jpg
thumbnail of craaazy.jpg
craaazy jpg
(405.29 KB, 1332x1396)
Poopcat has lost the plot - again. Pls be gentle with him.
He is in a very fragile mental state right now... more than normal.

Post(s) action:


Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:


165 replies | 69 file
New Reply on thread #21819
Max 20 files0 B total